2nd Weigh in...feel so happy

ellejay

Just had my second weigh in and I lost 6.5lbs. Feel sooo happy. Thats 15lbs in 2 weeks! I now weight 10.st 1lb. If I can get in the 9's for next week I will be the lightest I have been since I was 18.

xx

I would do one of those ticker things but cant get my head round it. I know there is instructions on here but tried it and it never worked last time.

Thanks everyone. Jusy hope I can stick to it this week. Its my birthday on Saturday and everyone keeps tellin me I have to have a treat. I just dunno what to do. Do you think one meal out could ruin it all even if I pick a low carb option?

How kool r u!! and how very is this diet!! xx

Ok so i worked out the ticker/tracker thing but cant work out how to add a pic. I went to the Avtar (what ever it is called) bit but there is knowhere to upload!

Help wanted
xxx

Well done thats a great loss Elle x

Well done Elle great loss xxx

Great loss elle but your ticker is saying 14lb loss, when it should be 15lb!!!

well done u, i cant get the ticker to work it drove me mad so have given up

OMG that is excellent well done you!!!

I know my tracker thing is wrong by a pound. I must have got the calculation from stones to pounds wrong. It took me so long to work out how to do the bloody thing I couldn't be bothered to change it lol. x

Fab loss hun!!! Well done! xxx

Just had my second weigh in and I lost 6.5lbs. Feel sooo happy. Thats 15lbs in 2 weeks! I now weight 10.st 1lb. If I can get in the 9's for next week I will be the lightest I have been since I was 18.

xx
Hunni i am sooo pleased for you keep it up and you will be at target in no time xxx

Well done Ellejay..great loss xx keep goin x

Back