2nd Weigh in....Happy enough!

littleflower2

Hello everyone!
I had my 2nd weigh in and lost 4lbs this week. I am delighted with this as i had a couple of slip ups!!!! 18lbs in 2 weeks...i cant believe it! it would probably take at least 2 months to lose that on WW or SW!
Thanks everyone for their support and advice x

Wow that is a great loss. Can you notice a difference in your clothes?

I am on day 1, one shake down. Hoping I get through this week and see a big loss on the scales :)

WOW!!!! Thats a hell of a lot of weight in a fortnight :) :) Bet there is no wiping that smile of your face today! :)
xx

That's a great loss in such a short time. Congrats and good luck for next week.

That's fab you're doing well :) x

well done, keep at it x

WoW!! How did you lose 14lb in 1 week? Did you excersise too?

I am on day 4 and can't wait for weigh in day... x

wow - you are doing great - well done xx

Thanks everyone...im over the moon.I dont think i quite realise how much it is!!!
Jenhen...i didnt exercise the 1st week at all but i've been exercising now. I've joined a netball team and i love it! I'm more lively every week and i walk a few times a week for a least an hour! I think it was mainly water i lost in the 1st week...but i dont care what it was its out of my body!!! What other diet can you lose 1 stone in a week! Its amazing but i'm still struggling and hungry, but its soo worth it!
Keep going....the 1st week is hell but its so exciting waiting for your weigh in!!! Good luck...cant wait to see how much you've lost! x
missgreedy...when's your weigh in???

Hi - I weigh in on Monday!!! soo excited!! it gives you a little buzz!!

I've been walking the dog on a more hilly route! so hopefully that will burn more fat!!! hehe!!

jane x

Amazzzzing!!! I've to wait till friday for my weigh in...... Wish it would hurry up ;)

Well done!! That is truly amazing!! People in the real world must think you are a miracle weight looser!! Keep up the good work

Back