2nd Weigh in!! Lost 5lbs so thats 1 stone 1lbs in 2 weeks!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
I'm so excited! I lost another 5lbs today, so that's 1 stone 1lbs in two weeks!!! I was so chuffed I just had to tell you all!!! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

thanks so much, i was so nervous when i went today, i thought that i might not do so well or something! but i was so shocked, ive never lost a stone in 2 weeks, this diet is truly my life saver.

Hooray! Well done. (I wish I could put all those fancy, spangly, decorations on but am not very good with techno stuff- sorry!)
Ceri

Well done hun!!! Thats FAB :) congratulations! I lost 10lbs last week (my week 1) as well, so if I can do 5lbs this week like you I would be SO chuffed. Keep up the good work, you are doing brilliantly! xx

Really brilliant! Well done!
x

Oh fantastic stuff! well done to you and keep it up! xx

Well done thats fab. iwas wondering how you got on, it was my second weigh in yesterday also!

Well done you, that's brilliant!

Theresa x

WOW! well done lillypop!

I've got my second weigh today and like you I'm nervous I won't have done so well which is crazy because I've stuck to it 100%. Hope I can do as well as you!

:party0049: :happy096:

xx

Thanks so much, I was so pleased, I couldnt believe it. Its like a dream really. I cant believe it came off so quick. I lost a stone before my 30th Birthday (this Fri) which I was feeling quite depressed about becoming. So I am feeling much happier about hitting the big 3 0!

If I could lose 6lbs this week, that would be 1 and half stone in 3 weeks!!!! :O

WOW! well done lillypop!

I've got my second weigh today and like you I'm nervous I won't have done so well which is crazy because I've stuck to it 100%. Hope I can do as well as you!

:party0049: :happy096:

xx

well done just noticed your second weigh in!!! that's so excellent!! bet you are well chuffed!!

well done you.We seem to have started at around the same time and my weight loss is very similar to you, as well as the amount of weight we want to lose.Maybe we can be diet buddies?

:) Really well done Lillypop you must be so proud of yourself. That's a fab loss.

Back