2nd weigh in. lost 8lbs

XmandyjaneX

yay o yay o yay!
i lost 8lbs today. yay!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
that's 24lbs in two weeks. i new i had lost 5, was hoping for six, was dreaming of 7 but lost 8...whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..:bliss:..dancing from the roof tops.:woohoo:
day 14 and i'm still going strong although i have had a few grams of chicken a week ago and then again on Sunday, but without that little munch i probably would have given up by now.
i so proud of me for sticking to it for so long.
pat pat pat on my back hahahahahaha
:109:

Congratulations that brill am sure your delighted a real inspiration am starting in morning and if I could loose as much as you I could refeed o am getting excited

Amazing weight loss! I would be over the noon with half of that lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations that brill am sure your delighted a real inspiration am starting in morning and if I could loose as much as you I could refeed o am getting excited

Thank you. I have a huge amount of weight to lose thats why at the moment i am getting big numbers each week, so please dont be glum if you lose 4 or 5 pounds each week, it is still loads more than you will get on WW or SW. you will be fine, just get thru the first 4 or 5 days and after thats it is easier. talk on here and you will get loads of support. good luck.xxx.

Well done hun :) x

Well done girlie that is fantastic weight loss...My week 2 weigh in wasnt great yest but I had a funny 2 days so Im back on track and hopefully will make up for it next week x

Well done girlie that is fantastic weight loss...My week 2 weigh in wasnt great yest but I had a funny 2 days so Im back on track and hopefully will make up for it next week x

we can do it, it gets really easy in the 3rd week. keep at it hun :girlpower:

Superb xxx

Back