2nd weigh in Mmm..

Jot

jo'stime
Hi all

Hope you all had a good week, i had lost 8 pound after my first week but then moved up to the 790 plan which i have found better for me. the only down side is i have not lost any weight i have stayed the same so i feel a bit Grrr!
I wonder if its just water or maybe my body is trying to stabilise, well anyway i think i need to just dig deeper and continue, especially after reading jayjays inspirational journey. Blimey had a little run this morning i was like a looney pounding the streets!!! feel better for it though going to glug some H2o :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Have lovely day all

Week 1 = 81bs
Week 2 = ?

Hi Jot,

Last week was my aam week. At the beginning of the week I weighed in at 13st1lb and I then did aam for 3 days and 790 for 4days and followed the measurements religiously. At the end of the week I was still 13st1lb :confused:.

I was a little dissapointed and asked my cdc about it and she commented that even adding the small amounts of food aam can suprise some peoples bodies and they will retain water in response to the change at first so perhaps in my case with my aam and 790 I would have needed to perservere a little longer with these plans before the weigh loss became apparent. The reality is if you are only taking in 790cal a day you are going to be losing weight and hopefully it should be reflected next week with a good WI result.

Enjoy 790!! Oh and respect on the running!!

Thanks ruth i know it is going to take a while, so i am going to stick with it.
Thanks for your support. Gonna dash kids are going wild to go out speak soon.

Jo. x

Hi Jot,

You had a very good loss for the first week weigh in, 8 pounds is very good.

If you have increased your exercise this week it can show a slow down as your body adjusts and that along with moving up to 790 plan... but next week you should show a good weight loss. Fingers crossed:)

Love Mini xxx

thanks mini, yes that is what i am hoping for a good lost next week, just hope i have not put on when i go for a weigh in tomorrow. Will keep you posted.

Jo.x

Back