2nd weigh in results!

can't believe it, on day 13 and got weighed today -5lbs!!! that's 17lbs so far! looking forward to getting into next weight bracket (maybe next week)
this would've taken me 3 months on my "other" diet!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Well done thats a fab loss..
17 pounds in 13 days is great.. and your right you wouldnt do it on another diet..
keep smiling thats fantastic your doing so well..
CD ROCKS !!

thanks curly, it's due to people like you and polish rose that have inspired me esp when i've had hard days! thanks hun.
btw your new pic looks lovely x

That's amazing! Well done!! xxx

Absolutely brilliant. It took me about 6 months to lose that amount last year on SW!

can't believe it, on day 13 and got weighed today -5lbs!!! that's 17lbs so far! looking forward to getting into next weight bracket (maybe next week)
this would've taken me 3 months on my "other" diet!!!

Thats super duper. Well done you must feel so proud and so you should. Keep up the good work xx

Fantastic - well done!!!

This is a fantastic diet, hard work but the results are quick to see.

:wow: 17lbs in two weeks is brilliant - well done :wow:

hi foosey, thanks for your comments, just noticed you started one day after me and you too have lost 17lbs! amazing, we'll be slim sooner than we thought lol! keep up the fab work hun x

hi all, thank for your kind comments, they really do help and spur me on xx

hi foosey, thanks for your comments, just noticed you started one day after me and you too have lost 17lbs! amazing, we'll be slim sooner than we thought lol! keep up the fab work hun x

Thanks hun cant say it hasnt been hard at times but we stay strong and get through it.
Good luck this week hun xxx

Back