2nd weigh in today should i go...

louisa26

not because its my second weigh in of course but because i really havent felt well since about wed lunch time.

i feel really sicky and bloated and dont want it to be water or whatever and show as a + on my weigh in chart. shortly it would be better to go maybe mon when i feel less bloated???

if i do go i got to leave in 15mins so sos help please

If you can i should go hun. Seeing an "official" weight loss could sheer you up. Thinking you gained is not a reason not to go, it's like putting you're head in the sand! But it's you're choice, i don't now how bad you feel.

Get well soon!

Hugs
botozi

i dont feel sick like the flu or another common illness this is more like a 'period feel' you know the bloaty and sicky feel..

Warning Tough Love Approaching.....

If you're well enough to be on this forum posting about it then you're well enough to go! Whatever the result, prove your committment to yourself, stop telling yourself the story...and go and see your counsellor, have a chat and get on with the rest of your journey!

:)

Absolutely you should go! If you have stuck to the diet and you show a gain then by god next week will be a great result.

Not going is not going to help you get slim and that is the whole point of this....

GO FOR IT!

M.

thanks guys i know your right i think i will have to speak to my cdc about this as i felt this way the last time i did cd and that is mainly why i gave up !!!!!!!!!!!
i'm not due on for another 3 weeks so it cant be that :eek:(

thanks guys i know your right i think i will have to speak to my cdc about this as i felt this way the last time i did cd and that is mainly why i gave up !!!!!!!!!!!
i'm not due on for another 3 weeks so it cant be that :eek:(

There's no think about it, Louisa...just do it. The diet itself is a piece of cake...take your packs, drink your water and that's it! It is no more complicated than that!

If you're having difficulty emotionally then your CDC should be your first port of call. Stick to the plan and work with your CDC on sorting out everything else...remember there is always the NLP Forum to help if you feel really emotionally stuck or challenged!

Good luck...:)

Back