2nd weigh in today

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by hopefully-this-time, 16 July 2011 Social URL.

1. hopefully-this-time

hopefully-this-time Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi all. Well just back from my second weigh in and I lost 5lbs. To be honest with you I was a bit upset as all I've seen from other people is big numbers. But I'm still sticking to it, as 5lbs is 5lbs. Would be happy if that happened every week till I go on my hols as I would reach my target. Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Becky.Boo

Becky.Boo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done ... 5lbs is 5lbs less ... Nice and stead to reach your goal and you will be feeling and looking fab for your hols!

Just think this time next week that could be a stone lighter ... on WW or other diets that would take 2 months! Keep positive you are doing great! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. mightymonocle

mightymonocle Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.87%)
    Diet:
    LCHF
    5lbs is a great loss, wouldn't be upset.. think about it, 2lbs away from half a stone.. in just a week - it's pretty incredible when you put it into perspective!

3-4lbs is the average loss for women per week and that in itself is incredible, so don't be disappointed if you do happen to lose a little less in the following weeks,

remember http://x06.xanga.com/70e8925166550249914945/b84513486.jpg <- that is what a lb of fat looks like!

5. diorsmum

diorsmum Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    and just think, if you lost only 5 pound every week in a month it would be nearly a stone and a half!

Lynn x

6. hopefully-this-time

hopefully-this-time Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5.0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thank you all for your replies. I can't believe thats what 1lb of fat looks like, its unbelieveable. I ain't giving up, I will get the weight off. Many thanks again x

7. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    wow thats a lb of fat,so we are losing in cup size lol! thats so motivational hun! and 5lbs! id love to lose 5lb in my second week hun,amazing ;) x

8. cinematic

cinematic Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    Well done! It was my second weigh in too, I lost 4lbs. If you think about it, you would never lose that much on any other diet. 5lbs is a great loss and the weight will keep dropping off you. Keep it up x

9. Caziedalts

Caziedalts Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone

I have to agree, I think 5lb is a great loss. You sound a bit like me, a little impatient, lol. We will het there in the end.

Keep up the good work everyone :)

10. hom16

hom16 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.84%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    well done, not quite there yet but went for my first sneak weigh in(day5) and i have lost 5.5lbs... hope to lose about 9lbs by first weeks main weigh in. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.