2nd weigh in today

Hi all. Well just back from my second weigh in and I lost 5lbs. To be honest with you I was a bit upset as all I've seen from other people is big numbers. But I'm still sticking to it, as 5lbs is 5lbs. Would be happy if that happened every week till I go on my hols as I would reach my target. Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

weight.png

Well done ... 5lbs is 5lbs less ... Nice and stead to reach your goal and you will be feeling and looking fab for your hols!

Just think this time next week that could be a stone lighter ... on WW or other diets that would take 2 months! Keep positive you are doing great! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5lbs is a great loss, wouldn't be upset.. think about it, 2lbs away from half a stone.. in just a week - it's pretty incredible when you put it into perspective!

3-4lbs is the average loss for women per week and that in itself is incredible, so don't be disappointed if you do happen to lose a little less in the following weeks,

remember http://x06.xanga.com/70e8925166550249914945/b84513486.jpg <- that is what a lb of fat looks like!

and just think, if you lost only 5 pound every week in a month it would be nearly a stone and a half!

Lynn x

thank you all for your replies. I can't believe thats what 1lb of fat looks like, its unbelieveable. I ain't giving up, I will get the weight off. Many thanks again x

wow thats a lb of fat,so we are losing in cup size lol! thats so motivational hun! and 5lbs! id love to lose 5lb in my second week hun,amazing ;) x

Well done! It was my second weigh in too, I lost 4lbs. If you think about it, you would never lose that much on any other diet. 5lbs is a great loss and the weight will keep dropping off you. Keep it up x

well done, not quite there yet but went for my first sneak weigh in(day5) and i have lost 5.5lbs... hope to lose about 9lbs by first weeks main weigh in. :)

Back