2nd Weigh In Tomorrow

skinnyminnycoming

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well!!

I am sooooooooo giddy about my weigh in tomorrow. I feel really really good, albeit one or two hunger rumbles!

I've worn some jeans today which a couple of weeks ago were really uncomfortable and didn't look good at all. Today, I had to go change them as they kept dropping down!!!

Does anyone know if it makes much difference what time of day you get weighed or if you should try to stick to the same times? I went around 3pm last week but I don't think I'll be able to hang on that long tomorrow

Cheers all xx

not sure skinny minny but i think if it was me i'd go before i drink my 1st shake if i could, and make sure go to toilet 1st! best of luck with it :)

LOL!!!! Cheers nicolas.......will do! x

Best of luck tomorrow. Its my weigh day too!

I always get weighed at 9 when the chemist opens before I have eaten or drunk anything.

I always get weighed in the same clothes too, which for me is shorts and T-Shirt. I get some funny looks on days when its pouring down!!! LOL.

good luck for your weigh in hon. xx fingers crossed it goes well for you!!xx

Good luck for tomorrow......I always go around lunch time, but not sure whether it makes any difference to be honest if it is in the morning/afternoon/evening.

I dont drink much until I go each week and usually I have drank a good litre or more by lunch time, but on Thursdays I dont.....silly really, but I just cant seem to bring myself to, and then I am always playing catch up to get my quota down me.

Look forward to hearing how you get on.

thanks everyone.......think I'm gonna go early doors and I'll post here when I get back x

I'm dying to know how you did!!?

for me, i have to go after work, only time i really can! so i go about 5:45 on thursdays. when i did LT about 3 years ago, i'd have next to nothing before i went at 4pm but this time i'm just doing as i normally would, so i might be heavier than i would've been but at least it's consistent! you weigh more in the evening than you do in the morning - i think you can change about 2lbs between morning and evening so i would go at the same time each week.

so my advice really is do whatever you like, have or shakes and water or not but do it same time every week if you can

xxx

Back