2nd weigh in tonight - worried!!!

RoscoeBlue

Ok, so joined SW 2 weeks ago, witha slightly sceptic mind (ex weightwatchers)

Had first weigh in last week and was quite disappointed

Lost 2 and half lb (i know, i know, its better off than on, its 2 and half lb closer to goal etc) but was hoping for a little more in first week (got a lot to lose and stuck to it 100%)

This week, although i've stuck to it 100% again, i dont feel like ive had as good a week! I had some mcdonalds chicken nuggets (4 for 6syns) as my friend at work wanted to get maccy d's for lunch as it was her birthday. Didnt want to miss out / be the miserable dieting one - i ditched my 4.5 syn bag of quavers in favour of the nuggets and was within my 15 syn allowance, i had the full 15 that day, but the rest of the week have averaged about 8 syns a day. I also had a chinese (went for beef and mushroom - 4.5 syns and made my own rice with it for free)

I dont know if I feel like ive cheated because of the maccy d's and the chinese - even though I didnt go over on syns - but I just feel like ive had a bad week and certainly dont feel like ive lost anything! (felt like id lost a fair bit last week hense the disappointment) so this week im worried that I wont have lost at all!

I know its not the end of the world if I havent lost but it helps motivate you for the following week if you have a good loss! Scared that if i dont have a loss this week im going to lose all motivation!!

Anyway, thats my moan over, setting off to weigh in in half an hour so i guess i will know soon if its been a good one or not! Here's hoping!

Lost 4.5! And got half stone award! And SOTW! That will teach me to moan! Think I'm just struggling to believe it works cos used to eating so little on WW but I can now say it does work!!!

It is! Can't get used to it! WW did work, I can't deny that, but the more I lost the less points I had so the hungrier I got! Which in turn made me more likely to cheat! Loving having nice big meals and lots of snacking options!

That's a great seccond week weigh in! I lost 5lbs last week, but home from weigh in now and only lost 1 this week (although it is star week, but this does not usualy make a difference?!)
feeling a little de-flated, no pun intended, so looking on here for some inspiration!
good luck!

Why be deflated - 6lb in 2 wks is amazing! :woohoo:
You hold 3 bags of sugar and just feel how much you've lost in a mere fortnight! SW isn't a quick fix and realistically you can't lose as much as 6lb every week - not even close. Don't forget you have to have a deficit of 3500 calories to lose a proper pound of fat, so 1-2lb is weight that will come off and more importantly stay off. Honestly be proud of your progress :)

Well done on your weight loss :D

Back