2nd weigh in, well chuffed

natalieann

Silver Member
hey all im posting this late as i got weighed tuesday, but for some reason everytime i submitted my thread it would not work.....anyway after a disapionting first week of losing 4lbs i had my wiegh in 2 tuesday which was actually 2 days early as sticking to tuesdays now and i lost 6.5lbs:bliss: so that was in 5 days, i expected 3, and when she told me, i said no wayyyyyyyy lol, anyway, very pleased, my 3rd weigh in will be a full week this time roll on tuesday:D and hopefully ill lose over 5lbs, then ill be happy

altogether i have lost 1 stone 3 lbs, woohooo as i did started lipotrim last month and then quit for 3 weeks thinking slimming world was for me, it wasnt and i maintained so came back, so still counting my first loss as its still taken me from 13st12lbs to 12st 9lbs.........very happy

and i dont think i could do it without you guys :thankyou:

Fantastic Natalie!
Bet 17lbs feels great!
Emma x

thanks guys, and yes 17lbs sounds so much, i cant believe it, ive been the same weight for the last few years, apart from when i was pregnant, i actually lost a stone n half, hes now 6 months and i put it back on, so it feels brill to be lightest ive been in years...........i went and got a lovely top from new look the other day in a size 16....so i recon im a size 16-18 now and not 18-20, my jeans are falling down and i got into a pair ive not been able to for about 15 months, and they are too big too yayy need a belt for them, now my aim is to get into my next pair which is smaller still, still a size 16-18 but they all fit differently....

well chuffed and already getting people commenting ive lost wieght

thanks hun x

Go you! Well done, thats a really great result, and its great to get into smaller clothes, isn't it?
Can now get my jeans down without undoing my belt which is on its smallest hole, so have to shop soon! What a shame!
Lots of luck for next week, hope its a good one :D

Go you! Well done, thats a really great result, and its great to get into smaller clothes, isn't it?
Can now get my jeans down without undoing my belt which is on its smallest hole, so have to shop soon! What a shame!
Lots of luck for next week, hope its a good one :D

hehe how good does it feel hey:D

im refusing to go shopping until i get to my goal, im gona wait until i can go and buy something slim and sexy hehe

Well done on the loss Natalieann! That's great!

My jeans are falling down too and are all baggy around the bum! My hubby told me I have to go in town tomorrow and get some new ones, well, if you say so, I suppose I have to (he doesn't have to tell me twice)!

I think I will be in a 16 now so really pleased with that.

That's the one problem with this diet, it costs so much to get a new wardrobe, but honestly, I'm not complaining!

Well done Natalie. Surely you need a new top and new shoes to completement your new jeans and new figure;).
Cathy

Well done on the loss Natalieann! That's great!

My jeans are falling down too and are all baggy around the bum! My hubby told me I have to go in town tomorrow and get some new ones, well, if you say so, I suppose I have to (he doesn't have to tell me twice)!

I think I will be in a 16 now so really pleased with that.

That's the one problem with this diet, it costs so much to get a new wardrobe, but honestly, I'm not complaining!

thats great hun, we are abiout the same size then, and i love it mine are baggy on the bum and also at front near my crotch lol, how good does it feel hey

:D That is brilliant, well done, it certainly motivates you when you start to notice it (and others do too!).
cheers hun xxxx

Brilliant loss Natalie - keep on going!

im trying hun, stuggling a bit today, really want to eat

Well done Natalie. Surely you need a new top and new shoes to completement your new jeans and new figure;).
Cathy

hey hun the jeans ive got into arnt new, old ones love but not fitted for a long time:D

also guys ive been measuring my wiast in cm as the wii fit will only take it in cm not inches, i startd this with a 119cm wiast and today its 111cm yayyyyyyyy 8cm off, duno how much that is in inches, is it 3?????

Nat 8cm is a magnicent 3 and a bit inches! well done you!

wow really im chuffed then, lastnight i got my tape measure and im now another cm down, and then i kept it around me and set it to first first marker, and it amazing how loose it was, i could not believe me eyes as i cant see it in the mirror like you do like that....

Back