2nd Weigh In - WOW

tracey001

Back again!!
Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing OK. Well its going great for me and my hubby. I lost 5lbs this week and Dave lost 7lbs (which means he has lost 18lbs in 2 weeks). Yippee...

Thats fantastic Tracy. I am doing SS with my husband, and we lost 10lb each on our first weigh in! We don;t expect anything like that for our 2nd, but after your success, who knows? Do you have kids? We're finding it soooo hard cooking for ours, but at least we can grumble to each other. I would not be able to do this on my own.

Hi Trica, yes I have four (21, 19, 9 and 20 months). My 9 year old had a friend around for tea last night and they wanted a roast dinner....I was drooling dishing it up, but I am determined to stay focus and not cheat. We are both doing SS+ (4 packs and 200mls of skimmed milk). We run our own business and have to cook lunch for our guest which I find really hard sometimes! It is definately a bonus having someone else to do it with. Good luck for your 2nd weigh in.

Oh fantastic! Well done Tracey!!! xxx

Well done to you both, you're doing great! you're practically over the worst now as they say the first 2 weeks are the hardest. keep up the good work.
shelleyxxx

Back