2nd Weigh In

charley24

Silver Member
And 6lbs lost ! Very pleased with that, total 17lbs in 2 weeks, I know the loss will get smaller each week but pleased with the start and has given me the push to keep going !

I may complain of feeling hungry at night but this more than makes up for my sacrifice !!!!!!!!

Well done, thats a great loss and it does wonders for motivation. You will be at goal in no time.

well done, great losses and will keep you on track for this wk.

Thank you everyone :)

Sooo excited.................first bars and orange juice mix today - will feel like it's Xmas !!!!!!!!!!!

Well done, you are doing really well. Enjoy your bars and orange flavoured water :)

That is brilliant well done! There is no better feeling than staying strong, and reaping the rewards, except maybe for lying in bed at night feeling your hipbones!!
As your losses slow down, a good motivational thing to do to keep you on track is to look online for all the new clothes you can buy when you get to target!

Well done Charley, 17lb in 2 weeks is amazing, bet you're feeling fab!!

that is super hun!
I'm still waiting for my losses to slow down...10 weeks in! lol....so keep up the good work! your doing wonderfully! :)

xxx

you're doing amazing well dun hun!
my cdc gave me a bar this wk just one to try until i can have them properly next week. It was a peanut one it was delicious enjoy xxx

Back