• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd weigh in

Well done great loss sure does keep you motivated

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Well done, 5lb is a great 2nd week weight loss, you are right it does keep you motivated. Have a great 3rd week.
Doirin

brilliant stuff! well done you and keep going, sounds like you're buzzing off it :)

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Well done Shineyd, 5lbs is brill hun. Keep up the good work and best of luck for next week :D

Well done hun!!!

You're nearly a third of the way towards your goal!!

xx

yay! whoopie! :)

Well done!

Good luck for next week

Xx

Jesi

Silver Member
That is a great loss well done hun xx

Thank you all so much i really appreciate your support.
Well done Sunnycupcake too that is a wonderful loss and Elle-Emm i am buzzing to be honest:D
16lbs in two weeks I would have never believed it to be possible:wow:
I told my mother in law yesterday i was on LT and was expecting her to dissapprove but she told my hubby afterwards she was going into the pharmacy 2moro to start herself:eek: i must have made a good impression :giggle:
Good luck all in you next weigh in;)

Well done everyone - I have had my second WI today & lost 3 llbs. The 2 WI have been over 21 day period due to work, so I think I am the type that will be slow & steady as my total is 11lbs overall. Was just hoping for similar losses to many of you out there, so a bit gutted it wasnt more - oh well.

Best wishes all

Clare x

Well done, 5lb is great. Your MIL is very lucky coz she'll have you to help her through the first few weeks - it's a shame LT don't pay us commission!!!!

x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Slimming World 2
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 10
CD Weekly Weigh In 2