2nd weigh in

tammybishop

hi all week 2 nearly over and ive found it really hard this weekend i have caved in and had a bit of fish and chips :mad: .
i know i can do this so hopefully a better week next week . i doubt i will lose on tuesday mind u xx :sigh:

tammy xx

I caved on DAY 13 but back on track today, dont worry about it, just keep at it despite any blips. However coz of blip, finding it very tough today but hopefully have learned my lesson. But to be truly honest, I find most days hard going but have to stick to it as this is the only way i can lose weight. Not easy but it works. Nothing in life is easy if we want results. I just want to be slim more than anything else in life and thats only thing keeping me going, for once I want to feel good in my own skin.

Ineed never a truer word spoken.
It's hard doing this but the want/need to be slim and healthyhas got to outway the rough days and the personal battle with the little devil on all our shoulders.
So lets keep at it hunni.
My parents have taken my dog on hoilday so I borrowed a friends dog for the day to go walkies thats how determind I am not to let my little devil get the better of me and so far so good we walked miles! god my legs hurt lol.
x
Week 1: Lost 14 Lbs( Woohoo A whole stone!!!)
Week 2: Looking for another stone!

I think the most important thing is to not let your slip up take you totally off-track! Just write it off & carry on with LT :)

Good luck for the weigh in!

Hannah

Four pounds is fabulous, just think how long u wud have to go to ww, take two off, put one one, lose one etc : )

well done Tammy, thats brill!!! imagine how totally crap you would have felt if you had put 4lb on :-(
going in the right direction hun xx

Back