2nd weigh in......

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Hey there peeps,

Weighed myself today and im down another 5lbs:bliss:.
Im delighted with that loss as i wasnt expecting it after such a great loss last week.

Onwards and downwards for us all,

Elaine

congratulations! that's a fantastic amount of weight in 2 weeks and you must really be able to see the difference already

you need to update your tracker so you can see it coming down too :)

Thank you miffard
You are very kind for posting your support on here for me its nice to know someone on here actually is ready to support me!

Amazing loss so far. Well done. You said you are weighing yourself, does this mean you don't have a CDC?

Great losses hun, well done. x :)

Well done. That's amazing! You go for it xx

Well done Elaine im around about same kind of weight and hope i loose just like you have, Have you done ss all this time ...well done x

well done!

It feels good doesnt it. I'm due my 3rd weigh in on Tuesday, and can't bloody wait

xx

You have done really really well let me know how you do weigh in today so far your loss is amazing are you doing ss? x

Well done Elaine!!!! x x

You have done really really well let me know how you do weigh in today so far your loss is amazing are you doing ss? x

Hi!
thanks for the support x
i lost 5lb today!
yeah i'm doing ss, i was disappointed this week, as ive not been great with my water intake (2 days only had 2 litres) but plesed with the loss!

xxx

Well done hun! :) xx

Hi!
thanks for the support x
i lost 5lb today!
yeah i'm doing ss, i was disappointed this week, as ive not been great with my water intake (2 days only had 2 litres) but plesed with the loss!

xxx

Funny you say that im starting to struggle with my water intake really badly last 2 days only 2 litres can this slow my wweight loss down? ..sayingt hat you lost 5lbs thats alot to me . Are you on ss?
and for how long have you been on this?

well done so far :D:D:D

Hi!
thanks for the support x
i lost 5lb today!

xxx

wow its really coming off you well done , i know my loss willbe much smaller next week hope i get 5lbs though:) x

Back