1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd weigh in...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ponypony, 15 May 2007 Social URL.

1. ponypony

ponypony Full Member

I really really didn't want to go to my meeting tonight; I have felt awful and fat all day, and even resorted to doing my Davina McCall dvd before going and getting weighed. I even sent off for details of lighter life.

So imagine the look of shock and suprise on my face when I found out I had lost 2.5lbs and was slimmer of the week!

I'm thrilled; just one more pound and that's half a stone of blubber gone for good. And I'm well on my way towards getting into that skinny size 8/10 wedding dress next year. Yeeeha!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Ah well done it is times like that when you are feeling fat and frumpy that a weight loss is a real suprise and an incentive to make you carry on. Well done keep up the good work.
  4. Mavis

Mavis Member

Well done :party0038:
    Mavis x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.