Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

2nd weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mjt123, 29 June 2010 Social URL.

1. mjt123

mjt123 Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.76%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi too everyone ive been on lipotrim for 2 weeks now. decided not to post until i got over 2 weeks in case it all went wrong lol. just had second weigh in lost 8lbs very pleased. hope everyone doing great :D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Glitterbug

Glitterbug Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congratulations. I am so chuffed for you. You seem to be about the same starting weight as me and I have just completed week four. I lost 17lbs in 1st 2 weeks (you beat me by 1lb) and went on to lose 26.6lb in 4 weeks so hopefully you will enjot similar success. Good luck with next week.
    xxxx
    :):):)

4. mjt123

mjt123 Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.76%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks and well done too you too. im really pleased. im not gonna be disappointed either with a lower weight lose next week cause thats what i expect i know its gonna even out i will happy with anything between 2 and 4lb as long as the scales are going down lol. been 100% gonna stick with it dont fancey food at all now. i think the first week and a half is the worst :D

5. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    well done you that's brilliant!!!! That's more than a stone in two weeks!!! FABAROONIE!!!

6. mjt123

mjt123 Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.76%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thank you. well done too u too:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.