2nd weigh in

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
Ok so today was my official first weigh in.

I lost 3.5lb and i have to say i am a little dissapointed. The woman in the chemist said no to worry, it will even its self out she said look at the bigger picture its 12.5lb in 12 days. and i know thats good. but now i feel really pants, its when i feel like this that i want to eat most.

I will not give up but just need to go rarrrrrrrr

Kerry celebrate your totally fabulous weight loss to-date and don't dwell on not having lost as much as you want to!

Stay strong babes, you can do it. If you feel pants now imagine how much worse you'll feel if you break the diet?

Go and have your lunchtime shake and get stuck into a good book or something, not daytime tv though, too many bloody food adverts!

Looking at it overall, you have done fantastically :)

This diet is soooooo hard, that it probably helps to go "rarrrrrr" to alleviate some stress, but you have done the hardest part, and succeeded, so you need to give yourself a pat on the back x x

Kezz, that 3.5lbs will be pure Fat! Thats fantastic! Its a lot to lose in 7 days. Well done ! xx

dont be disheartened, its still a really good loss and like daisy says pure fat!!
keep strong!!xx

Thanks guys. I am feeling much better now. To think I have lost just short of a stone in 2 weeks aint bad going. xx

well done on the weight loss, that's the way to think about it. I was hugely disappointed with my first weigh in and very nearly gave in but I didn't and this week it seems to have evened itself out. Perhaps it will catch up next week?

Back