2nd weigh in?

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by pebbles, 13 September 2006 Social URL.

1. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Hi, just got back from cdc lost 4lb:eek: bit dissapointed really thought i may of lost more with it only being my second week, but 4lb is still 4lb so i will cary on with my journey:rolleyes: x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Hun - the average weight loss of any female on a vlcd is 3-4 lbs - just cos of the science of how many cals it takes to lose a lb (3,500) and how many cals you are saving by being on a vlcd, so you've done really well!!!!

How much did you lose in week one? Remember that it your glycogen weight, plus water and a bit of fat. You've just lost 4lbs of fat! (with a bit of water! lol)

Don't be disappointed - that's fantastic!

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

4 lbs is good mate - remember, the average is one stone per month which works out at roughly 3.5 lbs per week. You've done good - celebrate! :D

5. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

I lost 11lb in the first week isobel, i now im expecting to much, its because i have soooooooooo much to loose i carn't wait to get rid of it. In two weeks i have lost 15lb, your both right its great.

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

15 lbs in two weeks is absolutely brilliant - you've already beaten the average!! Now give your body a chance to adjust - you're doing great :cool:

7. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

YAY!!!!!! You're one of the lucky ones who've lost a stone in 2 weeks!!! That is brilliant, hun!!!! Very well done!!!!!!

It took me 3 weeks to lose my first stone! How unfair !LMAO!!!

8. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

it was a good loss, but i know how you feel, we lose massive amounts and expect to lose that everyweek lol

9. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

i know 11lb a week would be great, but it just is'nt going to happen. I would love a weight tracker to show off, could someone tell me how to get one please. x

10. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Hi Pebbles...

Go to extrapounds.com
    You can get one there when you sign up for a free account

Once u've chosen the one you would like you simply take the html and cut and paste it on ur signature for your profile in here.

I think each time you go and edit it... as u receive ur new weights you just edit it, then click save and it automaticaly will update on here!

11. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Thanks alot i will have a go at that, or my 14 year old son will help me,x

12. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done babe
    15lb in 2 weeks great
    love libbie x

13. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Hi pebbles,

That is brill losses for two weeks.........

The guid lines remember is for a stone a month for a woman and one half stone for men...so just look at you.

Congrats' and well done.

Love Mini xxx

14. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

have i done it right

15. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Jeez!! 2 weeks to lose a stone !! you are doing fab!

Keep going and you'll soon be ticking off stone number 2, then 3, then 4.. ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.