2nd weigh in?

pebbles

Hi, just got back from cdc lost 4lb:eek: bit dissapointed really thought i may of lost more with it only being my second week, but 4lb is still 4lb so i will cary on with my journey:rolleyes: x

Hun - the average weight loss of any female on a vlcd is 3-4 lbs - just cos of the science of how many cals it takes to lose a lb (3,500) and how many cals you are saving by being on a vlcd, so you've done really well!!!!

How much did you lose in week one? Remember that it your glycogen weight, plus water and a bit of fat. You've just lost 4lbs of fat! (with a bit of water! lol)

Don't be disappointed - that's fantastic!

4 lbs is good mate - remember, the average is one stone per month which works out at roughly 3.5 lbs per week. You've done good - celebrate! :D

I lost 11lb in the first week isobel, i now im expecting to much, its because i have soooooooooo much to loose i carn't wait to get rid of it. In two weeks i have lost 15lb, your both right its great.

15 lbs in two weeks is absolutely brilliant - you've already beaten the average!! Now give your body a chance to adjust - you're doing great :cool:

YAY!!!!!! You're one of the lucky ones who've lost a stone in 2 weeks!!! That is brilliant, hun!!!! Very well done!!!!!!

It took me 3 weeks to lose my first stone! How unfair !LMAO!!!

i know 11lb a week would be great, but it just is'nt going to happen. I would love a weight tracker to show off, could someone tell me how to get one please. x

Hi Pebbles...

Go to extrapounds.com
You can get one there when you sign up for a free account

Once u've chosen the one you would like you simply take the html and cut and paste it on ur signature for your profile in here.

I think each time you go and edit it... as u receive ur new weights you just edit it, then click save and it automaticaly will update on here!

I lost 11lb in the first week isobel, i now im expecting to much, its because i have soooooooooo much to loose i carn't wait to get rid of it. In two weeks i have lost 15lb, your both right its great.

Hi pebbles,

That is brill losses for two weeks.........

The guid lines remember is for a stone a month for a woman and one half stone for men...so just look at you.

Congrats' and well done.

Love Mini xxx

Jeez!! 2 weeks to lose a stone !! you are doing fab!

Keep going and you'll soon be ticking off stone number 2, then 3, then 4.. ;)

Back