2nd weigh in

lil_legs

Gold Member
I've lost 2 lb. Been 100% and definitely in ketosis. Won't lie and say I wasn't a bit disappointed as I wanted 3-5lb! But looking at the bigger picture I've lost 11 lb in two weeks :)

Really want 3 lb off next week to take me to a stow for my first event/night out. Hope I don't see the notoriously low 3rd week loss as well next week!

But I guess I need to trust the diet and my body will work itself out somehow!

well done hun 2lb is mega for someone your size you haven't got alot to lose. i'd be over the moon with 2lb. since about 155 i have been struggling to lose it.

thats a great loss for a second week! im sure you will get the stone off in no time

Woooo hoooooo, this is great news!! 2lb is fantastic and guess what? As of today we have both lost 11lbs, freaky or what?

Keep at it, and hopefully the three week lull wont effect you yet. Fingers crossed *hugs*

When your body loses a lot of weight quickly (as you've done) it tends to hold onto additional water to compensate. Maybe you've lost more fat but the scales aren't saying because of the extra water. The scales will catch up eventually. xx

Back