2nd weigh in!

I honestly thought I hadn't lost any weight this week but I'm pleased (kind of) to say I've lost 2lbs.. I keep telling myself every little helps. I wasn't surprised because I lost 9lbs the first week but I was secretly hoping for more! Maybe next week I'll have a bigger loss! x

I had cravings for a veggie lasagne today and a few slices of mango - I still cant get over the fact that I cant eat a carrot, fruit and tomatoes!

Ive got loads of wine in the fridge and am going to have to hide it to resist tempation!

Well done to us, lets have a celery stick to celebrate!

what type of food can you eat on your diet, Slimming World encourage carrots etc for vitamins :D
nothing worse when you crave something you cant have mine is chocolate and biscuits :mad:

Green veg, chicken tuna, pulses, turkey, cottage cheese, fat free yoghurt, eggs

I miss carrots! I miss fruit! I miss other colours apart from green and white with a bit of balsamic vinegar!

What about slimming world?

Slimming World encourages fruit and veg and are "free" foods - eat as much as you like, we are allowed 15 syns a day for treats, but if you go out for a meal etc you can save your syns and have them in 1 day or have flexible syns ( have extra for that day) but go back to 15 syns a day

Back