2ND WEIGH IN

jaspersmum

Im a wee bit down this week it was my 2nd weighin yesterday and I lost 2lb!!! I was hoping for a bigger loss so I feel a bit down. I just keep thinking I paid £45 to loose 2lb when I could have gone to SlimmersWorld and paid £5 and lost the same!!!! I could maybe blame it on the time of the month but Ive had a hysterectomy so I cant even blame that!!!!! Id love to know what went wrong?:(

Aww jaspersmum , you havent done anything wrong huni, when i did lipotrim before I felt exactly the same when I lost 2 lb one week but I carried on and lost 7lbs the next week. Chin up love :)

You wouldn't just have paid £5 to SW though you'd have spent loads on food too :). Chances are you wouldn't have lost 2lbs on that anyway

Hang in there. Nothing went wrong These diets are likevother diets, good weeks and bad. I lost 1lb the other week then lost 5 the next. I wouldn't have lost 6lbs in 2 weeks on any other diet. Look at your overall losses that's what counts

Awwww I know where you are coming from hun. I lost a big fat zero this week :eek: not to happy with that, but hopefully will will both have a big loss next week :D Don't give in though as I'm sure we will see the scales come down next week ;)

I lost 2lbs this week too. Let's see which one of us has the biggest loss next week. I'm sure we will both be happy. :)

Hey hunni, my chemist says that it's usual to have a small loss in the second week and the numbers start in the 3rd week when it's fat loss and not just water. Remain excited! :) x

awww hun 2lb is still good, i had mine sat 2 days early and lost 5lb and im with u i thought around 7 lb would be average but i guess itis like any normal dies really, bet next week will b brill.

Ive nibble a bit today due to all the choc and goodies but as soon as i am up 2morrow lots of water and only my 2 shakes!"!!

Jaspers hun a loss is a loss and when you think of carrying a 2lb bag of sugar around all day. You will appreciate exactly how good you are doing hun xxx

Back