2nd weigh in

oxoxallyoxox

Back from my weigh in and I lost .........1.5lb WTF!!!

I was very strict and i didnt cheat - I drank 3 litres of water everyday.

But I think I know what it might be Ive just realised I havent gone for a number 2 in 4/5 days - so ive uped my fibreclear and hope it will be better next week

Not going to give up 1.5lb is still a weight loss !!

Dont worry you will prob have a really big loss next week keep on keepin on !!!!!!!

Every loss is a bonus so well done to you xx;)

You Have Given Me Hope!!!!!!!!!! A Loss Is A Loss And Never Thought About Number 2s!!!!! I Have Moaning Tonight On My Thread About The Scales Not Moving And This Maybe Why!!! Thank You For Posting,

Thanks guys - Strange but im really okay with it. Ive come to terms that im gonna be on this for a while so may as well get over it

Went shopping for my daughters birthday today after my weigh in - had to buy crisps jellys, sausies , sausage rolls and floury baps

Absolute killer !!!

Great attitude honey and youre right..if you havent been for a while! Stick at it xx

Well done it's all in the right direction!!

Gxx

think about if you werent on this diet you could have put that on but instead you lost it!!!

WELL DONE its all in the right direction x

The losses seem to be a bit up and down. If you check out peoples profiles most of us seem to have the odd week where the loss is smaller. It is always followed by better weeks though ... Ladylipo got is spot on when she said it could have easily been an amount gained if you weren't doing the LT. Instead you lost the weight. Well done! Julia x

ditto to what everyone has said xxx well done and on to next week :)

h x

Well done lumpyroo just noticed that you lost another 6lb!! Go you!

Hey ally, was off yesterday for hubby's birthday, jut wanted to check in there. Thats a good loss hun..all in the right direction. I have a feeling I haven't lost this week, but what the heck, like you said I'll be on it for a while so I'm sure some weeks will be better than others. Well done!!!!!

Back