2nd weigh in

PinksW

Just got back from 2nd weigh in - only 4 pounds this week, but I guess after last week anything would have been a disappointment.

Just want to say a very big thank you to all the lovely people out there who have made me laugh, cry and generally feel like I wasn't all alone when the going got tough.

Have just had my very first bar - peanut...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pinks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done...... if i could lose 4lb a week id be thrilled.
congrats uv done brilliant :D

well done hun thats great 4lbs is still 4lbs and what other diet could u do and in 2 wks loss 20lbs hun its great well done xx

Well done you!!! l know what you mean about the peanut bars they are fantastic:D

Well Done 20lbs In 2 Weeks Thats Fab,congrats!!!!!

That's fab! Well done!!!

Isn't it weird how when we do WW or SW etc we settle for 1 or 2 lb losses a week and on this diet we are 'disappointed' by 3 or 4 lb losses (have noticed that quite a bit with non smiley faces next to weekly weight losses on peoples signatures!), I guess all our expectations are so high we just want to the weight to fall off as quickly as possible!! :D

Congrats tho, you're doing great!!

That's fab! Well done!!!

Isn't it weird how when we do WW or SW etc we settle for 1 or 2 lb losses a week and on this diet we are 'disappointed' by 3 or 4 lb losses (have noticed that quite a bit with non smiley faces next to weekly weight losses on peoples signatures!), I guess all our expectations are so high we just want to the weight to fall off as quickly as possible!! :D

Congrats tho, you're doing great!!

You're right Tinkerbelle, I lost 2lbs myself this week and initially was peeved but when I think that i've lost 1 stone in just over 2 weeks - it brings it into perspective!!;) Last time i did SW i lost 2 1/2 lbs in 3 weeks!!! Just wasn;t doing it for me!!

Well done Pinks 20lb in two weeks is fantastic weight loss:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Wow, well done. You are having amazing losses!! 20lbs in 2 weeks :eek:, i wish i could have losses like that. 4lbs is a fab loss for week 2 :) xx

Congratulations! That is an amazing result and I am using you as my role model as I am starting week 2 today

20lbs in 2 weeks is amazing! Well done x

Well done! That's nearly a stone and a half in 2 weeks! Amazing!

Thanks lovely people. I really couldn't have done it without Minis, so thank you Mini in particular!
Its so good to know that when the going gets tough, and my god it does get tough, there is always someone hear who can give a word of advice and encouragement.
You're all stars!
Pinks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back