2nd Weigh In

SCrittenden

I am going for my 2nd weigh in this morning, not really looking forward to it.. according to my home scales i think i've only lost just about 2lbs, if im lucky.. Really struggling these last couple of days to stay on track.. and know its going to be even harder if the loss is that low.. :(

Good luck for your WI today:)

2lbs is still a loss so please don't get too disheartened. If you are struggling maybe you should speak to your cdc about moving onto the next step?

Good luck hun, remember a loss is a loss.xx

Yup i was right.. 2lbs... i really shouldn't complain, 8.5lbs in 2 weeks is amazing.. still, on a bit of a low today.

well done that is good remember you losing thats the main thing x

Hey, in a lot better mood now.. sorry for complaining!. Think i am due on, so that may explain the small loss, and my low mood.. Some how managed to get a new lot of determination though, so thats good. :D Thanks peeps!

very well done, and remember that lots of people seem to have a smaller loss followed by a biggie next week, esp if its totm.

Well done for losing again this week, its going in the right direction. I lost 2lbs last week too, had stuck to it 100% so puzzled and a bit peeved too.

Hoping for another loss this week, trying to see it as averaged out over the month.

You're doing really well, stick with it!!! ;)

Judders

PS - That sausage didn't do any harm, but as you say...NOT worth the worry and anguish! :eek:

Hey, in a lot better mood now.. sorry for complaining!. Think i am due on, so that may explain the small loss, and my low mood.. Some how managed to get a new lot of determination though, so thats good. :D Thanks peeps!

Bloomin hormones eh!! Well done on the loss and good luck for next week x

Fantastic - Dont be down just think thats 4lb per week, bet you could not have done that on any other diet. :party0019:

Exactly, on WW it would have taken about a month at least to lose that, so don't knock it. You've done well, and every loss is exactly that, a loss.
(Although I understand totally!)

Wd hun, its 2lb less to lose next week!

Try and stay positive
xxx

Back