2nd weigh in

Well done on a great loss you must feel great.

nop that me being dum i can see it soooooooo sorry getting close to bedtime now lol

is it just 19lb you have to get to to get to your goal. xx

Yes, but I'm thinking all ready of going a bit lower so I got a few pounds to play with. But 19 pounds would bring me to a healthy BMI.Will see how I get on. My family want's to take me out for a meal once I get to my target. So they can't wait till I finish.

arr that will be so nice. i want to get to 9st2lb which is the lowest they will let me go so that is my goal. wont be long before you be going out for your meal. xx

I'm not sure if I want to. Getting scared of eating all ready. Looking into doing the GI diet when I get to my target.

wats gi diet hun xx

This diet follows the GI (glycaemic index). That means food with a low GI will burn slower in your body and the food with a higher GI will burn faster what makes you feel hungry quicker. If that makes sence. Don't bother going to the library, because I took all the books about it. I'm afraid you have to wait for four weeks. lol

no fear about me going to the libraury there is no chance unless its for the kids dont go. i am net reader. xxx

I don't normaly get books out but I wanted more choices for the recipes. Found the books very helpful. But I also bought a cook book of e-bay .

might look at it when i am close to my target no need to look now i a way off at the minute xx

That's great, really well done! ur doing brilliantly xx

Fantastic Madhousemum :):)

Keep it up ;)

well done great weight loss look forward to seeing less of you next week
xxx

Back