2nd Weigh In....

Pink_Peony

It was my second weigh in tonight and I lost 3lb!! I am really pleased because I am still really enjoying the plan and to be honest I didn't think that I had lost anything this week. It is the week before TOTM for me and that's always my worst week so I am :D To be fair I am impressed that I have managed to not devour the entire contents of a Cadburys factory this week with it being pre-totm! xxx

Yay well done!x

well done on your lost hun, thats great. Keep up the good work. xx

Yes we are here anytime to listen, good or bad. take care. xx

Your doing fab hun. Well done - keep up the good work!

very well done hun!
long may it continue for you!

Wow!!!!!

11lb in 2 weeks!!! You rock!!! Well done Hun and whatever you are doing is obviously working for you so keep it up!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

very well done hun!
long may it continue for you!

thats a brilliant start, well done and its good that your enjoying it too

Wow!!!!!

11lb in 2 weeks!!! You rock!!! Well done Hun and whatever you are doing is obviously working for you so keep it up!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thank you ladies! I seriously couldn't do it without the help and support of you guys though!! You are all great :D xx

Well done you, hope I'm as successful.. it's nice to not be hungry and have options when you are that are free isn't it! so different from any plan I've done in the past!!!! hurrah! here's to another great week for you. x

Well done you, hope I'm as successful.. it's nice to not be hungry and have options when you are that are free isn't it! so different from any plan I've done in the past!!!! hurrah! here's to another great week for you. x

Thanks hun! You are right, the SW plan is so different to anything else! That's why it works so well :D
Good luck for this week hun xx

Back