2nd weigh in

brocher

lost 5.3 lb which mean i've lost 15 lb on two weeks, so chuffed as struggled since friday but more determined than ever to succeed
monica
xx

lost 5.3 lb which mean i've lost 15 lb on two weeks, so chuffed as struggled since friday but more determined than ever to succeed
monica
xx

Well Done.. go for it. The reward far out weigh any stress caused... :D

No pain no gain... or should that be no pain no loss....

Well Done, keep positive.

XXX

Helloooo :wavey:

Congrats on your 2nd WI :happy096:

Feels good doesn't it!!! :D

Keep up the determination (and the water intake!) :giggle: and good luck for the coming weeks :cool:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Congrats on yur weight loss. Brilliant

What a fabulous weight loss in 2 weeks!! You're doing sooo well! xx

Thats fab! Well done and best of luck for wk 3!

Hi Monica,
congratulations on your weight loss, good for you. Roll on week 3. Take care.
Doirin

thanks fellow losers for the comments, this forum is one thing that keeps me motivated. was concerned i wouldnt get back on it after eating ono friday and also my mate who started last week only lasted four days on it and i wondered how i was managing when it was her who introduced me to the diet but heres to week 3 and many more loses to come
xx

well done:) 15lbs is fantastic... keep up the good work:)

Well done Monica, over a stone in two weeks, thats got to be a dress size isn't it:D, treat yourself to a New Top etc, you deserve it!

hey oops, its nae quite a dress size yet probably cos my clothes are old (hated shopping) and stretch quite well :L hopefully the next stone will bring a change in size,
xx

Well done thats fantastic, may not be quite the dress size yet but your definitely well one your way, congrats thats brilliant

Great stuff Monica 15lbs in two weeks . :D:D:D . All you have to do now is take each week as it comes and feel the weight drop off.

Back