2nd weigh in !!!!

happydaystocome

Hi all
Just had my wk 2 WI and i lost 4.5lbs whhoopppeeeyyyy !!!!!! cannot believe i have lost 1stone (oh dont forget the 1/2lb lol ) in 2 weeks :D I am finding this diet a lot easier than i ever expected.
good luck to you all xx ;)

fantastic well done :D

Hi, congratulations on your weight loss and it must be great to see you are right on the half way mark.
Well done, best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

:happy096: Fantastic! Just keep up with the positive vibes and the time will fly by. :clap:

Wow youre doing great,well done!!! Caz xx

Congrats - its amazing to lose a stone in two weeks. Well done!

Hi all
Just had my wk 2 WI and i lost 4.5lbs whhoopppeeeyyyy !!!!!! cannot believe i have lost 1stone (oh dont forget the 1/2lb lol ) in 2 weeks :D I am finding this diet a lot easier than i ever expected.
good luck to you all xx ;)

Brilliant loss - 1 stone and half a lb is fantastic - roll on week 3 x :):)

Well done from me too.

I am so proud of you doing this to help me out. I didn't think you would have lasted past day 3 but you have. Not only has it helped me out massively but you have dropped right into your healthy BMI now too.

Thanks baby!! xxx

Fantastic! Great weight loss. Well done.

Well done from me too.

I am so proud of you doing this to help me out. I didn't think you would have lasted past day 3 but you have. Not only has it helped me out massively but you have dropped right into your healthy BMI now too.

Thanks baby!! xxx

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Back