2nd weighin

spottitchsam

Silver Member
and ive lost another 7 lbs.thats a whopping 18 lbs of ugly fat gone in 2 weeks. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sorry got a bit carried away.Rock On CD.
:happy036::happy036:

well done thats loads!! hoping my second weigh in on Thursday will show some kind of result.

Well done thats fantastic - keep going

fantastic hun you must be so pleased :D:D

Well done ?im hoping i have a good first weigh in on wednesday x

wow thats brilliant!! I hope my first weigh in on thursday will be rewarding...x

thanks guys it means a lot to me you replying.hope you are all well.x

Woo hoo! What a fabulous loss, bet you feel wonderful:)

Well done. Have u done ss 100% or a bit of ss+? really want a good second wi so need tips! It's on sat. X

Fantastic loss well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done. Have u done ss 100% or a bit of ss+? really want a good second wi so need tips! It's on sat. X
thanks guys,
im on the ss very hard but its paying off.the only thing that keeps me on the straight and narrow at the moment is,just thinking what i felt like the week before i started melt down.i took my 10 1/2 yr old granddaughter to butlins on my own and i needed a mobility frame/walker seat to help me get around.every step i took i was in pain and slow at walking.although we had a good time i swore that the next time we went away again i would be a lot smaller and FITTER.i owe it to myself and my lovely family.july next year i will be 60 years young and are planning on all my little family,dh,2 sons,2 daughters and 2 dgc to go on a cruise for 2 weeks.
bring on CD. x:family2::family2:

WOW
What fab losses :-D
You are doing fab, well done :) xxx

Back