2nd Weight In

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
Hey people, its that time of the week again for me.
Just returned from my meeting and have lost another 4lbs, putting my total loss in the 2 weeks at 11.5lbs, I am really happy and even more confident that before !! Its great this time round !

Hope your all going ok and everything is well
;)

Last edited:
Fantastic!!! Go you!! Keep that up and it'll all fall off you in no time. You're doing something right so keep at it. Do you have a food diary on the forum?

Fantastic!!! Go you!! Keep that up and it'll all fall off you in no time. You're doing something right so keep at it. Do you have a food diary on the forum?

Thanks you 2, no I do not have a food diary. Should I do one?
And where do I do it?

x

I want to know what your secret is Mr!!! lol well done :D

Last edited:
In the weight watchers food diary section (the forum above this one in the main menu) you set up a new thread and basically post all your meals. It's a good way of keeping track and when you look at other diaries, it gives you some ideas for meals.

Have a wee look and you'll see what I mean :D

Thanks people, and I will have a look at that section I maybe start up a diary :D

x

Hey people, its that time of the week again for me.
Just returned from my meeting and have lost another 4lbs, putting my total loss in the 2 weeks at 11.5lbs, I am really happy and even more confident that before !! Its great this time round !

Hope your all going ok and everything is well
;)

Thanks people, and I will have a look at that section I maybe start up a diary :D

x

hey hun, congrats on yet another big loss! the restart is doing wonders for you!!! so pleased :) you deserve it i'm sure you will have losed one stone by next WI! oh and definitely start up a diary! they are so useful, i found when looking through i was eating too much of one type of food so i changed that, and ate more different types etc, it is handy! hope youve had a great week and enjoy your weekend :) xxx

wow, well done hun :)

Back