2nd weight in...

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
:scale: well this wk i lost 3lbs...not fab but keep telling myself to look at the bigger picture (like im always tellin everyone else on here lol). :rolleyes: thing that got me was my pharmacist tested my wee today for ketone's and it came out that there was none, and asked what i had been eating!? cheeky bugger! :mad:and yet when i do it at home with exactly the same sticks it comes out pretty dark red!? main thing is the weight is coming off. hope you're all having a nice day x :party0048:

Well done hun...10lbs in two weeks is FAB. LT say a stone a month, so you are well on target for that. If you had a lot of water before weigh in then that could have made the ketostix read negative. Don't worry about the stupid pharmasist...just carry on what you are doing as it is obviously working.x

thanks me dear :) look at your new skinny tummy and pert bottom pic!! woo hoo! xx

Thanks hun. I must admit, I was quite surprised when I saw it myself as I still think of myself as fat! I still want to lose that bit more.....notice my BMI is still not in the healthy range! I had my body fat tested and that is in the healthy range, but not my BMI....very strange.

the bmi thing is all a bit weird really isnt it?! you look fantastic now, and if your body fat is healthy then do you definitely need to be within the bmi scale? how long has it taken you to loose the weight? x

I've done it in two stints....went on holiday AI for two weeks in the middle (didn't gain:D) and found a lump which basically ruled out about 4 weeks of my life (all ok now)...in total it was about 10/11 weeks.

Re BMI..we had a whole debate on the subject on here. I am quite an athletic person....I'm quite muscular. My legs have a lot of muscle on them and the doctor said that the BMI doesn't take things like that into account. He said that a bodybuilder went in and was obese, yet he didn't have an ounce of fat on him. I suppose I just want to see it under 25, but I'm not going to stress about it.

Look your target takes your BMI into the healthy range.

glad to hear all is well now :) so bmi doesnt really take into count peoples individual shapes and builds...my goal is my sort of dream weight but i think im going to just keep going until im below 11 stone and happy, and not worry too much about my bmi. have you been doin much exercise with the diet? x

Not much. I've been to the gym a few times...but just done weights no cardio. I have a lateral thigh trainer and go on that to tone the legs and bum (that might be why its looking a bit more pert!!).

I just have to say about the 10 week thing...whilst on CD I've been doing the 810 plan which means I'm eating a meal a day now....so for 4 weeks of that 10 I've not been SSing. If you stay SSing, then it should come off quicker then me.

How you finding it?

well done hun - as long as the weight is coming off who cares about the numbers!! Good luck for next week :)

well you're doing fantastic, and it does show that if you want to have a healthy meal at some point that can work too. im finding not having to think about food really good and not having to plan meals removes a lot of temptation lol. the shakes are gettin a bit boring now but i just keep telling myself its not forever. the thing i find really hard is fitting it in to a social life. i dont really want to be telling everybody what im doing and finding excuses why im not eating at lunch, or not drinking on a night out is tricky. ive got a lateral trainer, think ill start doing a bit of that at night now ive got a bit more energy! x

Well done you! I had 2 week weigh in too today! So we are at the same stage. Have you had the energy to exercise yet? I really haven't but am going to try today. Are you still hungry?

Well done you! I had 2 week weigh in too today! So we are at the same stage. Have you had the energy to exercise yet? I really haven't but am going to try today. Are you still hungry?
thanks :) and well done with your loss! you're doing ace! no ive not really done any exercise as such yet, i tend to try and walk faster and use stairs instead of the lift and stuff. think im going to start doing a little bit over the next few days though. ive got a lateral step machine thing that im going to do for 30 mins or so....well thats the plan lol! im not really hungry but i do get times when i just realllllllly want to eat something! thats when i come on here and distract myself. how are you finding it? are you managing to get the water drunk? im still struggling with this and wonder if its why my loss is a bit slow x

Water can be hard but it takes the hunger away. I was fine hunger wise until the last 3 days and now I am getting actual pains! But I am on antibiotics and pain killers so maybe that has something to do with it. Took the plunge and forced myself to do 30 mins on a cross trainer that has served as a place to hang clothes when I'm ironing for the past 2 yrs!! I am sooooooo lazy! Funny though I am not missing food that much. Never thought I would say that. God I would love to lose 3 stone in 8 weeks but know I will need to do a lot of exercise if I am going to do that!!!!

lol that sounds like me...got hand weights that ive been using as a door stop! oh dear, my doc has put me on some anti-biotics today too and i realllllly hope they dont make me any more hungry :) ive read a couple of threads about people being ill and going on anti-biotics, i wonder if LT weakens your immune system

AAAAhhhh Well. LT not to blame in my case. My cat was caught in our fence... hanging by her back leg and I (Brightspark) went in for the rescue. However said cat decided I was the enemy and devoured me. So now on 2 antibiotics for cellulitis from wounds!!!! Bloody cat! Not a bother on her! But anytime I have dieted before (which has been VERY frequently) my immune system lowers and I pick up stuff more easily. So fingers crossed I have had my run of bad luck and it will be all good from here in!!!!!

AAAAhhhh Well. LT not to blame in my case. My cat was caught in our fence... hanging by her back leg and I (Brightspark) went in for the rescue. However said cat decided I was the enemy and devoured me. So now on 2 antibiotics for cellulitis from wounds!!!! Bloody cat! Not a bother on her! But anytime I have dieted before (which has been VERY frequently) my immune system lowers and I pick up stuff more easily. So fingers crossed I have had my run of bad luck and it will be all good from here in!!!!!
hahahaha ohhh yes the rabid cat, as fattothin put it! :D x

Well done mummy thats a good loss pet, youll be yummier before you know it XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back