2nd WI

Sass

Silver Member
I had my second wi this afternoon, was abit of an odd one though. I jumped on CDC's scales and it showed just a 1lb loss so she asked if i had drunk loads of water and infact i had drunk a fair bit plus my shake and i had a bladder full. anyway i went to the loo and was down another 3lbs lol was a big wee ( sorry for TMI ) Just tickled me that i lost 3lbs in the loo. Anyway so that made my second week loss total 4lbs which is fab but on Boots scales yesterday i was 5lb down for the week. Oh well going to go by CDC's scales as i'm still very happy with the 4lbs loss, just a little tiny shame it wasnt 5lb as that would have been 1 stone down in 2 weeks. Hayho looking forward to next weeks wi now as i'm hoping to be in the 16's so fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

Ha ha! I'll have to remember to go to the loo when I know my CDC is coming!!! Well done on your second weight in. I lost 4lb too - it's great isn't it? X

funny how that water works isnt it? one pint weighs 1 and quarter pounds so.......lesson, dont drink water close to WI.... Great loss!!!

Tee Hee, thats funny! Great loss well xx

yep next time i go for my wi i will make sure i haven't had so much water.

Minibum - well done on ur 4lb loss too hun and yes i love this diet.

Don't know if anyone else is the same but the day i started i was so worried i wouldn't get through day 1 and here i am now about to start week 3, time fly's by on CD. wooohooo

LOL - I have my appointment first thing on a Saturday morning for that very reason! By the time my appt has finished at 9am i'm gasping for a coffee and some water!! :D:D:D

Well done on your losses so far!:happy096:

Well done Sass great loss... That is funny!!! but Im pleased you did that as its so annoying when you have a full bladder, I always try and go to the toilet just before I get weighed..
Well done you, your doing great x

Back