2pp choc fix :)

Gracienoods

Just mad the most delicious little treat/dessert. So simple, low in points and best of all chocolate :) I took 1 heaped teaspoon if chocolate spread (2pp in choc nut spread used the same points). Pop it in the microwave just enough to melt a bit, the cut up banana, dip and be happy :) yum yum

i wouldn't stop at 1 teaspoon:(

Sounds delish, must give it a try, would be nice with strawberries too I would imagine

I keep getting hungry when someone writes on the thread and I remember how good it was haha. Better not have it again too many bananas. I'd go into potassium overload haha

Gonna go buy some choc spread today, only had literally the teaspoon! I'm achoc spread fend though :)

i have it in the press,,son likes a choc spread sandwich when he comes in from school,,takes all my effort not to stick my finger into the jar but i do lick the knife and as we all know thats point free:D

Totally free:D used to wish the one when you break a biccie in half all the cals fall out!! Damn real life, now I just have low fat ones :) worth it!

It hit the spot!!!
:D

I know it's awesome :) think I've eaten more nutella than ever before now, and still losing. Have it almost everyday, I now include a meringue nest :) yummy :) makes me feel happy. I'm the person who couldn't do sw cause choc was pointed so high :) I love ww, just gotta stick through thick and thin. Week 3 and -8lbs :) loving it, though I can't see a difference on me but a pair of jeans zip now, total muffin top but one day they'll look fab :) so anyone who is in anyway struggling ww pp is the way to go ;) xxx

Sounds Delish...off for chocolate spread right now!! :) x

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

I do the same with a funsize ripple (2pp) and some hot low fat custard on top! Sounds awful but tastes like heaven :)

so nice to hear people on here are like me and don't count any points for licking the knife! lol, love it, my kind of people :)

You see... now all I can picture is slicing up a banana, half dipping the slices in the melted choc & then freezing them - am pretty sure you'd get quite a few sweets that way!:D

CGx

I've read to that if you mush a banana and freeze it it's just like ice-cream! I tried but it looked browny:( but if anyone can do it it sounds yummy. Bitta warm chic sauce yum aka melted chic spread ;)

Back