2stone 6 weeks left!

elle82

I'm finding today hard so to take my mind of it I keep posting lol..can I loose 2 stone in 6 weeks or is that un achievable im a slow looser :)

hi elle i think u can last time i done this i lost about 5 to 6 pound a week but i only lasted 6 weeks and i lost 2 and 1/2 stone good luck chum x

I think it is possible... I have around 3 and a half stone to go, and I've given myself 13 weeks to do it and I hope that is possible for me too :)

Thanks guys I know this diet works but I keep thinking I can't loose that much in 6 weeks and I really need to..well done on ur losses can't wait to reply 2 someone's post and say u can do it cuz I did it :) :)

i have six weeks and 3 days left till i go on holiday and i want to lose around 2 stone, can it be done?

Last edited:
u can do it! and to be honest if u stick 100% u may loose a little more, i have lost 2 stone in 4 weeks and up till i started lipotrim hav only managed 4lb all year - u dnt get slower than that!

Sorry to be a pain guys but what does this diet contain? Ie is it meal replacement or something?

Im going on holiday in 11 weeks and have almost 2 stone to lose im just trying to find out what the best diet would be for me, good luck x x

its a food replacement diet, you hav the option of 3 shakes, chicken soup or flapjacks (which most people cant stand) per day. aside from that ur allowed black coffee or tea and must drnk shed loads of water. it works, fast, but its hardcore as ur ot allowed to eat a single thing!!

It is a lot more affordable than a lot of other plans. But keep on mind you aren't on it for all that long, considering. Think value for money! ;)

Back