2stone for christmas challenge

jax100

I have started a challenge for christmas. To be 2stone lighter, that the first goal anyway.So 28lb to lose went yesterday for weigh in and lost 41/2lbs i am well chuffed. So that's only 23.5lbs to go!!

Well done,
A great start, I have been going to our local class since Feb and have lost 2 stone. I feel so much better and although the exercise was hard at first I really love it now. Keep up the good work:D

I have started a challenge for christmas. To be 2stone lighter, that the first goal anyway.So 28lb to lose went yesterday for weigh in and lost 41/2lbs i am well chuffed. So that's only 23.5lbs to go!!

Hi Jax,

Best of luck with your Christmas Challenge! Only 138 days left:eek:

Well done on your brill weight loss of 4 1/2lbs.:clap:

Fantastic start!!!

Love Mii xxx

Well done,
A great start, I have been going to our local class since Feb and have lost 2 stone. I feel so much better and although the exercise was hard at first I really love it now. Keep up the good work:D

Well done Mazza on your 2 stone off:clap:

I do feel exercise is so important, good to hear your enjoying it now.:)

Love Mini xxx

this weeks weigh in lost 2lbs so that is 6.5lbs so far. reallyenjoyed class this week too. but been really achy since, think my arthritis is playing up. but kids back to school next tues and new exercise classes begin. pool aerobbics and body combat classes.

Well done on your weight loss so far.

Have you started on a higher calorie allowance now? It's heaven when you do although I wasn't ever starving on 1200.

Good luck with your 2 stone challenge. My next goal is to lose 7lbs by the end of September, then I will have lost in total 10% of my body weight after which you're supposed to see a huge improvement in your health.

I look forward to reading about your weight loss next week.

Have a good healthy week.

Back