• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3.5 stone!

Bring on the trumpets
Well done.......your body will catch up with your weight loss...and your next half stone may make the difference.....keep going you are doing great :D
Well done you x x

I have lost 2.5 stone now and I'm only just beginning to realise it! Little things I notice, like I can walk up two flights of stairs at work and I'm not out of breath.
I can now do the whole 2hour session of kickboxing, when I used to have to sit some out. The very first week I went I thought I was going to chunder at one point!!

I have only gone down one size in clothes, but I feel better, which to me is the most important bit. I didn't decide to lose weight to make myself look better, I opted to lose weight as it crossed my mind that if I continued the way I was I was going to die. I have a long way to go. Probably about 8 stone to lose in total - but I try not to think that way, I just count one stone at a time.

Well done on your progress so far - the size will soon start to drop and there's no better feeling than getting into an old pair of jeans that used to be too tight! x
I have lost 30lbs and know what you feel. I am still in the same size of clothes but they are looser. but this is because I was kidding myself when I was bigger that I was only a size 18-20 lol. Oh I don't think so but now I am. was feeling a bit disheartened as I could not see the difference but just stick at it and it will come.:):)
Congratulations on your huge loss!! That's fab!!!

I really do sympathise with you. I exercise like mad, never lose weight. Then there are ppl I see at work who I haven't seen for a while say "you're looking fab what you been doing" and I am puzzled as I'm still wearing same size clothes and weigh the same!! Frustrating or what?!

Then my inlaws came today and I haven't seen them for a couple of weeks. They both said they have noticed a big difference since they last seen me. Yet the scales show the same!!

I can imagine being nearly 15 stone all my life but looking a 12 or summat!! And running a marathon!!

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss. I bet in a couple of weeks you go try clothes on and your 2 sizes smaller.

Also it depends where u shop!! Try stuff on in marksy's!! It's much better fitting than next I find. I also find Peacocks a good fit too!! (it's cheap and cheerful like me)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins
Ah Becky men love curvy figures!! My OH would be devastated if I lost my "big" bum and boobs cos he loved them :) I'd be happy if I was smooth all over lol xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins