3 a day

Cherry-Blossom

I CAN do this
Gosh this section has changed since I was last here! S&S had only just got its own section when I left a year ago and now look at you.

Anyway. When I did this a year ago you could have the 3 packs a day without having the meal as well. Can you still do this or if I did 3 would I need a meal? I'm looking at coming back to this and need to know which is going to be the best plan to be on as I really don't want food in the house! Especially at first.

3 packs won't give you enough cals to keep going, it's 4 packs or 3 and a meal now.

And welcome back :)

Looks like I'll have to go for the 4 then. Going to be a tight push on my budget but still cheaper than what I'm spending on food at the moment.

Good luck!

Thanks. Not sure whether to start after my current set of shifts or the week after when I finish placement. Thinking after placement so I can get rid of all my food.

Might as well get rid of all temptation first, whether that's waiting until it's eaten or just throwing it away. Depends how much you have left! I ended up throwing a fair bit away, the stuff that I knew that I shouldn't eat and then spent a few days working through anything of mine in the freezer and fridge! Good luck :)

Some of it I'll work through and some I'll offload on my friend. I'll keep one or two very long dated things that I can't really have as a meal.

Another question for those in the know. Can I use sugar free squash or sparkling flavoured water as I just can't drink plain water. I've forgotten.

It really depends on you and how sensitive you are to citric acid really. I use sugar free squash and flavoured sparkling water but I know that I'm not too sensitive to it, it doesn't send me out of ketosis. Maybe give it a try and see how you go.

Think I'll have to as otherwise I'll have no chance of drinking anywhere near enough.

I'm the same, only way I can get it down me!

Just been through the old stuff I have left and I have loads! Still have:
20 spicy spaghetti
38 chocolate
45 dark chocolate truffa
1 chocolate wafer
10 banana
10 strawberry
44 crispy chocolate
8 caramel
1 chilli
2 chocolate pudding (from low carb superstore)

So 189 products left. Ah well saves me money buying anything for a month! Thinking I'll buy a weeks worth of some of the products that have been introduced since I last did this to see what they're like.

Thanks. Just need a new battery for my scales now and I'm sorted. Roll on the 1st March and the start of my journey. Being on here is really motivating me.

You could lose a stone by then? Don't put it off start tomorrow weigh on Monday at boots or something.

You could lose a stone by then? Don't put it off start tomorrow weigh on Monday at boots or something.
I would love to however, firstly I want to get all the food out my house and I hate wasting food. Plus Thursday is the last day I'm on placement (I'm a student paramedic) and I'd rather get settled back onto the diet when I'm not working shifts as they mess me up enough as it is.

Back