3 Course Christmas lunch (6.5 Syns for the whole lot!)

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
Hi guys. I know it's still a couple of weeks away (two weeks tomorrow, to be precise!) but I have been planning my Christmas day dinner.

Like many of us, I am rather fond of all of the little "extras" at Christmas time (namely wine and chocolates), so my plan this year is to make my actual dinner as SW friendly and low in Syns as possible, so that I can save more of my Syns for said extras.

I've decided on what I'm having and in total, for a 3 course meal, it will only "cost" me 6.5 Syns which I think is pretty good!!

Anyway, just thought I'd share my plans in case it helps anyone else x

Starter:
- Melon Boat with Mixed Berries

Main:
- Turkey Breast
- 2 x Weight Watchers Premium Pork Sausages (1 Syn) wrapped in Bacon (fat removed)
- 1 x 25g Marks & Spencer Pork, Sage and Onion Stuffing Ball (2 Syns)
- Mashed potato (made with milk from HExA)
- Dry roasted potatoes
- Dry roasted parsnips
- Brussel sprouts
- Carrots
- Peas
- 100ml Bisto Chicken "Pour Over" Gravy (half a pouch) (1 Syn) topped up with 100ml boiling water

Dessert:
- Tiramisu (2.5 Syns)

To make my Tiramisu I break 2 sponge fingers (2 Syns) up so that it makes 6 pieces, which I then soak in strong black coffee. For the filling I mix together a vanilla Muller Light and some Total 0% Greek Yogurt with a little extra vanilla extract and some sweetener. Then I layer in a glass, with the first layer being sponge and the top layer being the yogurt mixture. I then sprinkle with 1/4 sachet of a Galaxy Bubbles hot chocolate (0.5 Syns).

this looks ans sounds fantatic. tnx so much for sharring :)
this is my first xmas on sw and i was panicing but seeing this has given me hope
jo xx

I'm really dreading Christmas dinner. I'm going to a relatives and she likes things unhealthy ! Going to eat as much veg as possible and hold back on gravy and roast potatoes!
Your three course meal sounds lovely. *jealous* x

Sounds delicious. I'm definitely going to try your tiramisu recipe :)

I made a 'practice' Tiramisu on Monday night and had it after tea last night. Oh my goodness, it was gorgeous!! Even my mam tasted it and said it was one of the nicest she's had!!

Please take pics so that we can all see!

Back