3 course meal and 1st week WI...

trixiefoofoo

Well, yesterday I had family visiting and we all went out for Sunday lunch.

Whilst everyone tucked into gorgeous 3 course dinners, I sipped my sparlkling water.

Much easier than expected.

And had 1st WI this morn.
Wasn't expecting much this time - as haven't felt it but....11.5lbs off!!

Very, very pleased. Now only 2.5lbs off my pre baby weight....but a lot of goal!!!

1 week at a time though....

wow hun well done on the loss.fantastic x

great will power too.i done similar my first week and wasn't really bothered by everyone else eating.
even the waitress asked if i'd like more fresh air lol x

Fantastic weight loss and bloody well done for sitting through a meal during your first week on TFR :worthy: :) x

Well done trixie, great start to your LT journey, trust me next week you will start seeing and feeling the difference.

Thanks.

Tanya - OMG, checked out your pics earlier (hope you don't mind :eek:) and THAT is so motivating - aren't you gorgeous;)!!

Jesi - Hope so. Think I felt the difference mid 2nd wk last time, so I'll be waiting.... :)

Jo x

Brilliant first weigh in you must be delighted! congrats on sitting threw the meal it really isnt as bad as we expect it to be. But dont know if i cud of done it in week 1.

Well, that was a great reward for the sacrifice you made at the meal. Bet you are thrilled with it. Keep going

Think it was the only time I've been happy my baby wanted to play all the way through a meal!!
Helped keep me occupied with her, sipping my water, rather than just watching them eat!
Although, she does have a built in sensor - as soon as I make a shake etc she starts playing up - who would've thought it'd be hard to drink a drink within 15 mins!! x

Wow wow Trixie! That's just a fabulous loss! You must be over the moon and so proud of yourself!

Well done on sitting through the family meal sipping water. Fantastic achievement, just goes to show how determined you are!

Keep that determined, strong attitude sweetie and you'll do amazingly well!

Back