3 course meal - low points...i think :)

Catherine26

Hi Everyone im new to this so not sure if ive calculated the points correctly but i had a 3 course type meal last night and it was only 8 points - i was amazed and stuffed!!

Starter: Large field mushroom with spring onion philly, sprinkles of spring onion, black pepper and a tiny bit of cheese.

Main: Veg, potato, mince, gravy meal wit 2 slices of WW bread

Dessert: Meringue crushed and mixed with a WW strawberry tart yoghurt.

All that for 8 points, and i thought id be hungry on this diet :)

Hey welcome to weight watchers :)

Depending on your portions that seems about right. I could certainly do all that for 8. That's an excellent use of points and I bet it was super yummy.

You won't be hungry on weight watchers if you do it the right way and fill up on the right foods.

Hi Katie, i used my weighing scales so i think in was correct - im sure it was. and it was really yummy - im gettin addicted to meringues - glad they are low in points :)

I'm still learning but i always have loads of free filling foods, with every main meal, ill have loads of salad or veg. xx

I may have to join you in getting addicted to meringues! didn't realise only 0.5 for two mini ones from tesco! ACE :D thankyou!

Hi..welcome to w.w. I also use meringues a lot too . I buy the mini ones from m&s and have them with strawberries and a scoop of low fat ice cream..yummy !

Back