3 day break..

moggy

Hi,

A little while ago I started a post about having breaks on the CD for special occasions. I don't know if anyone remembers but I went away for a 3 day break with my boyfriend. I was really worried about what would happen if I ate after 4 weeks with no cheating. Well I had a great time. I ate out in a restaurant each night and chose whatever I wanted. At first I tried to look for healthy options but there really was nothing on the menu that would keep me in ketosis. I drank lots of wine, g and t's and even had chocolate cake at 3am on room service!! So the diet was totally out of the window. Before I left I weighed 13 st 7 lbs. On my return I weighed 14st. Despite this I went straight back on the diet and the next day I was 13st 10 so I am guessing that 4lbs of that was just fluid. I am back on sole source plus now for 5 days and I am 13st 5lbs! So I am so glad I enjoyed myself for that weekend. It was worth it and I think my weight loss is speeding up again now. It does make you realise though how easy it is to put it all back so will have to be so careful when reach goal although I know that I wont be eating out like I was when I was on holiday. Just wanted to update you and see if anyone else has had a similar experience. x

P.S My start weight was 15st and my goal is 11 but 12st before my hols in 5 weeks. I know it's a bit optomistic! I am 5ft 8. x

Hey Moggy.
Good to hear you had a great time hon.. it sounds like you really had fun.. and good on you for getting straight back on it.. ok so 7 pounds on but you lost it straight away but its right it shows you how if you have a real feest you can put it back on really quickly. but I am sure when you do come off it you would not go and eat and drink like that.. so dont worry.
I am going away to Euro disney in a few weeks but I think Im just going to take my shakes & bars with. As I cant imagine there will be many healthy options to chose there..
x

I am planning on doing the same in a few weeks! I have had a few nights out (no drinking though!) and for ME as long as I get right back into it it works.

good louck with the rest of your journey x

Back