3 days and counting!

Hi I am pretty new to this LL stuff. Started last Monday, so 4 days down and going strong. Felt pretty cruddy for a few days, but glad to say today I feel like a normal person again .... and had my first stop-in last night and have done 5lb's already :) Just trying to keep away from people at the moment, coz I can kill them with one breath! Not finding it difficult, but not particularly easy either ... Does it get any easier?

So glad I found this site ... really good to read all your motivating stories.

Hi, yes it does get better and it doesn't take long to do so. Now you feel 'normal' you'll continue to do so as long as you stay in abstininence. Re the breath all I can suggest is teeth brushing and the gold spot spray.

Well done on your loss - 5lbs for a stop in is excellent :)

welcomeswirl.gif

and dont forget the more
water.gif
you glug the better the weight loss.

good_luck_graphics_7.gif

sun xx

Yep all of the above! Two more things - the longer you do it without any cheating the more it becomes just a habit. You start to do it without thinking, and you know how that helps with things.

The other thing is about your attitude to the whole process. If you think 'this is great - I'm losing loads of weight,' and generally feel really positive about it, you will find it easy right through. If you think 'I'm losing weight, but I can't socialize/drink/eat chips the way I used to' and generally feel deprived and sorry for yourself, you will struggle with those feelings and it will be a battle. So get your head in gear and believe me, your body will shrink before your eyes!

The great thing about this diet, for me, is that the loss is so fast that I can see it happening, so I don't have to struggle with motivation. It really is a stone, and a clothes size, a month.

I wish you fantastic success and an easy time. Enjoy! Would you like to set up a ticker?

Reactions: sun
great advice zomble

xxxx

Hi lastchance
Well, you have inspired me.
I am on day 2 and am at the "cruddy" stage.
You have done so well.
Good on you!
xxx

well done lastchance.. that is brilliant for a first stop in.. the big weight loss in the first week is so motivational! I agree with all the advice given above..

Enjoy it - its gets addictive
Dont think of it as "losing" weight but "gaining" an amazing new figure and self belief & confidence
Put yourself 1st for a few weeks.. pamper yourself - even if nobody else does it for you!!
Don't cheat, ever, not once. If you have a craving.. walk away. The longer you stick at it 100% the easier it gets to say no with a big smile
Find a new hobby (quick if you like me had food as a hobby!!) as you will find you now have lots of time on your hands and you will want to do something with it.. and avoid temptation of food. My house has NEVER been so clean!
Buy a new clothes item a couple of sizes down and hang it up on your wardrobe for inspiration - you will be stunned how quickly you will fit into it - really.
get ready for the compliments - you are going to get TONS very very soon!

good luck.. we are here for you.. x

I know exactly what you mean about the summer holidays - my hubby has started thinking of places to go and all I'm thinking is that I'll go anywhere as long as I'm slim and I'm not sat on the beach secretly wishing that I weren't there.

Hey Donna, if you can put up with the dragon breath, you'll be fine!

Yep you look really official now and is that a rainbow on your ticker.

Well done so far - the breath (and the whole programme) gets easier. I was sure I'd never last a week, and here I am 16-odd weeks later and STILL abstinent!

Congrats on your stop in weigh in!! Well done!!! I bet you were thrilled!!! I felt great the first three days - today being my 4th was the most difficult so far, yet difficult is too big a word really. Just very low energy and a mild headache is all. I had my first stop in last night and now look forward to Monday for my official first week! Roll on Monday!!

Continued success!!! Let us know how your first weekly check in goes!!

x

Back