3 down 7 to go

Tawny75

Morning all, I started on Weight Watchers last March (2011) and lost 3 stone by December, since then I have been mucking about with the same 3lb and have lost my focus and motivation. I haven't put any on and weigh the same as I did in December but I haven't lost either.

So, last night I joined Slimming World and left WW, maybe a new plan will refocus me!

I still have about 7 stone to lose, I know I can do it, I just need a kick some times.

Tawny75 said:
Morning all, I started on Weight Watchers last March (2011) and lost 3 stone by December, since then I have been mucking about with the same 3lb and have lost my focus and motivation. I haven't put any on and weigh the same as I did in December but I haven't lost either.

So, last night I joined Slimming World and left WW, maybe a new plan will refocus me!

I still have about 7 stone to lose, I know I can do it, I just need a kick some times.

Good luck! I'm on slimming world with about 8 1/2 st to lose still and I've lost 3st so far. Hope you find sw good for you. The sw thread is fab! X

Good luck! I'm on slimming world with about 8 1/2 st to lose still and I've lost 3st so far. Hope you find sw good for you. The sw thread is fab! X

I am loving the threads on here, thanks for the welcome :)

I am having a good couple of days, have stuck to plan 100% and I am feeling fab. Bought a dress yesterday, we are having a summer party at work and I thought a dress would look nice. It is a maxi dress so covers a lot of sins but it is size 20 from BHS and I fit in it!!!!!

We are off out geocaching, I am hoping to cover a good 3 or 4 miles so that will up the fit log towards my bronze award.

The summer weather always makes me feel positive and great, long may it continue!

I tried WW first, I lost 18lbs and I was having the same problem just kept gaining/losing the same couple of lbs and gave in. I ended up gaining 4stone since then and joined SW in January, loving it so far and I've lost 3 stone in 4 months which is not bad and I am pleased with it. I also want to lose a total of 10stone as well :) all the best and I hope SW is the right one for you xx

Good luck to you - I have also started Slimming World and am loving hearing on here that people are enjoying it and reading about their successes. x

I have another 6 stone to go! :) We can be buddies! x

Back