3 full days!!

charlene-wilson

Silver Member
This is my 3rd full day on s&s and i no i shouldnt but i daily weigh :rolleyes:. Upto now with 2 days weigh-ins iv lost 4.9lb!!! :D

I have to say im finding this diet really EASY!
I do 3 packs a day and i also have the 200g allowence of veg and salad and would say i manage 2 ltrs of water a day.

i have had a shake for breakfast with a black coffee, i drink a glass of water with a 100g of the salad i take to work, a food pack for lunch again with a glass of water and when i get home and sorted i have a glass of water before eating a 50g salad as a starter and a food pack with 50g of broccoli/mushrooms or both if im having the spag bol followed by another glass of water and a coffee before i go to bed just to fill any hunger :D

Sorry if im boasting but im so chuffed with myself and havent once felt the need to stray even tho i pack up my babys breakfast dinner and tea and snacks and do my partners tea. I hope to get somewhere with this plan.:D

Well done hun! Hope its as easy for me when i start tomorrow!

Think of the losses and if you find the packs horrid just hold your nose lol. With the shakes I put ice in them and fill upto 400ml with water. They taste better ice cold. Good luck on your first day and don't forget to post to say how you got on. X

I wil definately be ranting if i need to lol .. Iv already been on my own homemade vlcd (eating 600 cals of crap) for the past 2 weeks so im well used to not eating very much, just dont know how im gonna adjust to this diet! Iv got my S'n'S Journey in the forum so itl be gettin regularly posted in im sure lol

Well done Charlene. Definitely sounds like you have the right mindset to succeed. I find it relatively easy too, even a few months down the line.

Well done thats amazing! I'm on day 2, very hungry but plodding through. As long as my order arrives before lunch I'm ok as I've had to have a Biggest Loser bar for breakfast as my porrage melted the bowl! I'll have to have a Tesco bar for lunch, thats all else I have. If I can get home to see if it gets here before lunch I'll be ok.

Well done Charlene, that's fab! xx

Well done :) I'm on day two and struggling a bit... but I shall keep on here for my lunch break and sure I'll be fine.

xxx

Day 4 for me today, ketosis is in place and had another sneeky peek at the scales this morning.... in 3 days iv lost 6.6lb :) Thanks everyone for your kind words. Im loving this diet so far.

Princessk4ty, stick with it drink the water and you will hit ketosis soon and you wont feel much hunger. :)

Well done Charlene. 6lbs is excellent in 3 days and it's sooo much easier when ketosis hits. Good luck for tomorrow xx

You are doing great! Well done, you sound so positive too! Think your on track for an amazing first week loss x

Im so positive cos im finding it so easy and im enjoying what im eating/drinking and at the same time losing amazing daily losses (i no they will slow down after this week). Im sure i will come to a point and think otherwise but for now positive is the way forward :)

Sounds like you have a very realistic attitude and that will help you through the tougher times , well done on your losses so far

Thanks Phoenix, well after doing a diet that only requires you to drink 3 very cold shakes a day this one is a breath of fresh air! I'm so happy I found it and looked into it. I think that eating makes you feel better than just drinking and all the variety (if your not fussy) you get to choose from is great and once you have found a way that suits you it gets easier. Bring on day 5!! :)

i havnt tried other vlcds but when i started this i just did the shakes and gave up after 3 weeks , yes i lost 16lb but it wasnt sustainable whereas I feel i can do this with the meals for a couple of months til i reach goal , i must confess i have slip ups but i dont give up completely so it will just take a bit longer :D

posting on here has been my saviour on more than one occasion so just keep posting on good days and bad

If i'm being honest I always had one day off a week on Lipotrim which was a Monday after weigh in then I got back on it on the Tuesday. I think if I never did this I wouldn't have lasted 5 months. I haven't strayed yet on this one but it's still early days. The variety is so good tho, it will take a couple of weeks for me try everything. Everyone has slip ups were only human.

Oh really, did you, so what sort of things would u have on your day off? And how much did u loose in 5 months. Just curious.... Lol did it knock you out of ketosis every week? X

Back