3 Interviews in 23 hours !!!

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie
I'm on the hunt for a new job. At the moment I'm travelling a round trip of 102 miles and it can take me btween 1hr 15mins and 2 hours to get to work. Anyway - since September I've had 4 interviews ... NOW I have 3 in the space of 23 hours starting on Monbday at 10.45am, 2.30pm then Tuesday at 9.45am. Here's hoping ........

Thanks D_Q. So many of these jobs in schools are already spoken for so it's just a matter of 'plugging away'. I'm a great believer in the saying " What's meant for you won't go past you!" Will give each of them my best shot - fingers crossed!

Hiya anne Marie
sending you lots of positive vibes for your interviews, Go get em girl :D

:) Good luck Anne Marie,
What position are you going for?

Wow you busy thing you......!
Sending you loads of good luck wishes....keeping everything crossed.

Best of luck Anne-Marie, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Cath

Hi Anne-Marie,

How did all your interviews go?

Any luck?

What position are you after?

Hi all,
Just exhausted. Two interviews yesterday and both posts went to internal candidates. Got very good feedback but ..... That's often the case with these jobs !
This morning I had a long leet interview. They interview 6 or 7 candidates then shorten that to the final 3. Thought I did ok but won't know anything until next week. Seems the short leet interviews aren't until June -after the councillors are in place!!!
I'm depute Head Teacher in a secondary school just now and looking to move sideways to a school a bit nearer home. 'm travelling over 50 miles each way and the Edinburgh Byepass is a nightmare so it can take 75 mins - 2 hours EACH WAY! Want to find something in the West. Problem is - moving sideways can be harder than going for promotion!

Sonya - just noticed your tracker - YOU ARE DOING BRILLIANT GAL!

Any news on the interviews you attended Anne-Marie?

Two not successful (plus one more this week!). Still waiting to see if I am short listed for the other!

good luck and keep us informed

Back