3 months SS tomorrow! 13th weigh in!

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
So I started on 6th January, and tomorrow is 6th April. 3 months!

Can't believe I've made it this far! I wasn't sure I'd make it to the end of week 1!

WI us tomorrow night. Fingers crossed I hit 50lbs tomorrow and OFFICIALLY move into the 12's!!!!

Wish me luck!

Hey there jayellekay,
:wow: congrats on the losses your doing fantastic.Best of luck hitting your 50lb goal tomorrow.God the 12`s.....mmmmmm i can dream for the moment anyway.
Let us know how you get on with your weigh in

Good Luck for tomorrow, your weightloss is amazing!! xxx

Thanks everybody.

Sorry if this post seems a bit boasty - but I love reading positive posts mixed in with the "I've slipped" posts. I always post about the negative and not the positive!

you are such an inspiration darling x

best of luck hun very well done on your losses so far

you have come a long way !!!!!!!!
I am right behind you.
I am so glad to be doing this with you, It is nice not to be alone , It is not easy...........
I think your great !!!!!!!:love047:

esk140 said:
you have come a long way !!!!!!!!
I am right behind you.
I am so glad to be doing this with you, It is nice not to be alone , It is not easy...........
I think your great !!!!!!!:love047:

Thank you! 100% all the way!

wow 3mths ssing.... that's what I call determination! Am sure you will do really well, congrats on coming this far! Good luck...(don't think you need it though...:) )

Wow 3 months in, well done that is truly amazing work. Keep it up and you'll be at goal in no time. Such an inspiration. Fab!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck - well done on the 3 months - a hard slog but really really worth it. keep ongoing - you'll be there before you know it. thanks for keeping me going too ;-)

Setas said:
Good luck - well done on the 3 months - a hard slog but really really worth it. keep ongoing - you'll be there before you know it. thanks for keeping me going too ;-)

Thanks! I'm following your great example!
Hope everything went well with the op.

I did it! Lost exactly 2.5lb!

So I lost 50lb in 3months!

6 more WIs (and half a week) until my birthday weekend, when I'll be taking my first planned break.

Hoping for 19lb - but that might not be achievable.

Worried about going off plan now, but this weekend has been planned for 18months....so I'm definitely eating and drinking! Just hope I manage to get back on plan, as I'll still have 3stone to go!

Back